Current Job Opportunities
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: I’m looking for someone with hands-on experience in a CNC Machine Maintenance role for a job shop/manufacturing environment position.
MUST HAVE 4+ years of experience performing maintenance on CNC machines. Apprenticeship experience also highly desired.
The responsibilities include preventative maintenance, break/fix repairs, diagnostic, troubleshooting problems, assist with machine installations, etc.
May require short trips to customer sites.
Must be a team player who will pitch-in to help in all areas as needed.
Must be able to drive a forklift and operate an overhead crane.
Must have a positive/strong work ethic.
Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Thanks for your interest in United Precision Services!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Regional Sales Manager is assigned a region and is fully accountable to drive sales, build positive customer relationships, own and manage entire sales process for your region.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a your sales in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Develop and deliver sales quotes to achieve sales objectives
- Maintain CRM with current data
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred
- 5+ years of relevant sales & industry experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- History of success in building a regional market
- Natural leader with proven management skills
- Experience forecasting sales and building a customer base
- Flexible schedule and able to travel within region
- Maintain professional conduct when dealing with customers and staff
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
Position Summary and Purpose: To install, service, troubleshoot, and perform preventative maintenance on CNC plasma, oxyfuel, fiber laser, and waterjet machines. Position based in Cincinnati, Ohio and must have ability to travel overnight.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 3+ years’ experience
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, computer, and machine programming principles
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on customer service
- Strong diagnostic and technical aptitude skills
- Ability to help train customer personnel
- Professional work ethic
Join The Team
Interested in joining the United Precision Services Team? Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
* Indicates required entries.